Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Golf Day

Two weeks ago my sister Janet and her husband Tom visited for several days from Florida. One day Janet, Tom, Harry, and my cousin’s husband Glen went to play golf. My cousin Cindy and myself decided that we wanted to join the fun so we went along and drove the golf carts. 

DSC00034

Tom and my sister Janet in their cart.DSC00036

My cousin Cindy and her husband Glen.P8270015

Harry and I at our cart.DSC00058

This is a beautiful course at a Country Club called Golden Oaks. P8270005

It was a picture perfect day. Temperature was about 80 degrees with low humidity. Just look at that wonderful blue sky!

We had a fun time on the course and after playing we sat outside at the club house and enjoyed a good drink and dinner.                                                         We always have a great time when the six of us are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment