Sunday, March 20, 2011

Celebrating the Big 60!

Sixty years ago on this day spring arrived and so did I. 

P3200018

Sixty years later I am enjoying spring in The Villages, Florida. I had a great birthday. Celebrated on several days with several cakes!  Right now 60 doesn't feel so bad. After all it is just a number---right?

P1040071

The best birthday present I got was to spend the day with my wonderful, loving husband. I got flowers, and was taken out to dinner. All our daughters, many family and friends called with birthday wishes. The Lord blessed me with a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Karen......and yes 60 is just another number! Glad you had such a joyful day. Looks like you are really enjoying your stay in TV. We'll be back there in June..........Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh spring! Glorious! And Happy Birthday too!

    How long are you at the Villages? We are at Orlando--why don't you come down one day and play some pickleball?

    ReplyDelete